5,000 years into the future — in a corner of the galaxy where Earth is no longer known — humans and a dozen other sentient races have forged a civilization. Spacers brave the oceans of void between hundreds of worlds for power, glory, and simply to survive. This is the tale of one band of spacers and their ship: the Tyger.
Jabberwocky Audio Theater invites you to join the crew of the Tyger as they search for adventure, riches, and possibly redemption. Modeled after classic cliffhangers such as Yours Truly, Johnny Dollar or that one with the alien guy and the police box, each Rogue Tyger serial will be five episodes long. You’ll travel from the outer planets to the frontier and back to the core systems. On the way, you’ll get to know the crew:
- Aidan Vosky: Young mechanic from a backwater planet hoping to see other worlds.
- Reg Macorum: Ship’s captain and man with a shady past he is both running from and fighting against.
- Shen Enling: An accomplished doctor and xenobiologist out in space for the sheer adventure of it all.
- Tormar: a brilliant Coutharian engineer who makes sure the humans never forget it.
- Grainne Kochowa: Ship’s pilot and member of a mysterious race seemingly as old as the galaxy itself.
In their travels, they’ll encounter allies, villains, and everyone in between.
Join them for victories, defeats, and more than a few surprises along the journey.
Learn more about the setting of Rogue Tyger with the handy (and ever-expanding) Imperium Encyclopedia!
Season One currently in post-production, set to begin broadcast in June 2018 on WERA-LP Radio Arlington 96.7 FM.